How to Fix an iPad that Refuses to Switch On?
For all iPad repairs in Dubai, approach us for immediate results…
An iPad that is refusing to start can be a dreadful situation. To look at the staring black screen and wondering how to get it started can literally freak you out. So, how to fix the iPad and have it running once again? Try out the methods listed below in the order to bring the iPad’s black screen back into the world of colors. As a last resort, however, you can approach for iPad repair centers near you. For iPad repair in Dubai though, Techno Edge Systems is invincible in providing the most transparent iPad repair services across Dubai, UAE at best possible rates within the least turnaround time.
Follow the steps below in order to have your iPad buzzing with life once again
1. First the Power Button: This should be the first step in your attempt to bring the iPad back to life. Press down the Sleep/wake button for some time until the Apple logo appears. If it does turn on, your job is done; consider yourself the luckiest person on earth.
2. Try Battery Charging: Your next trial should be to charge the iPad with the 10 w or 12 w chargers for at least 20 min; the iPad batteries are bigger, hence it could take a longer time to recharge. Moreover, any less powerful charger can only prolong the charging time before the iPad restarts. Try connecting the iPad from a Mac or any other computer; it could further delay the process.
3. Blame it on the App: Some apps are power guzzlers. Go to Settings> Battery section to check if any of the recently downloaded apps is the culprit. The apps are listed down in the descending order with the most power consuming app on the top. The respective battery usage is displayed next to the app on the right side. Uninstall the app and check if you are able to turn the iPad on.
4. Could it be the Charging Port: Sometimes dust accumulates inside the charging port and takes an unusually long time to recharge before the iPad screen turns on. You might have to clean the charging port sometimes, to bring the iPad back into the business.
5. A trivial dim screen issue: As trivial it might seem, sometimes the screen is so dim that it appears to be black while all the time the iPad is actively functioning. You will have to swipe up from the bottom of the iPad screen and increase the brightness levels in the brightness section of the menu. In the case of iOS 12, you will have to swipe down from the right corner to adjust the brightness levels.
6. Try Restarting: Once again a trivial, but an important alternative. Sometimes, the iPad might have switched off for unknown reasons; all you have to do is press down the Home and the sleep/wake buttons simultaneously down to 15 seconds or until you see the Apple logo to see if there was no issue with the iPad, to begin with.
7. iPad’s burping issue: Weird as it might sound, but, apparently many users have posted on the forums regarding the issues with the loose circuit connections under the hood of the iPad which cause the iPad to go blank. Patting the iPad could somehow reconnect the loose ends and have the iPad running again. For this, you need to wrap a towel on either side of the iPad and pat it on the back for one minute before giving up. If the issue is resolved, nothing like it, else we’ll have to try the other alternatives.
8. iPad updates: For this, you need to connect the iPad to a PC or a Mac by means of the power cord. Click iTunes on the PC/Mac. Hold down the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button of the iPad until the Apple logo appears. Keep pressing down the buttons until the iPad gets into the recovery mode screen where you see the Restore and Update options. Select the Update option, which will reinstall the iOS without erasing the data. Wait until 15 minutes within which the iPad should restart, else the update process terminates and the device will exit the recovery process.
9. Restore iPad: This last resort to bring the iPad back to life is suggested if you have a backup of all the data on the iPad, else you could lose everything sitting on the iPad. In case you do not have the backup, the ideal thing to do is approach an Apple certified repair center and have the issue resolved to avoid any loss of data. No restore is required if the situation is under control.
However, if you have the backup and intend to try out restore option; you need to first connect the iPad to the PC or Mac by means of the power cord. Click into iTunes. Press down the Home and the sleep/wake buttons down simultaneously until the Apple logo appears and further until the recovery mode screen shows up. Choose the option Restore from the Restore and the Update options.
For any iPad repair in Dubai, approach Techno Edge Systems for we are an Apple certified repair center in Dubai. For more details contact us at +971-54-4653108 or visit our website www.laptoprepairindubai.ae.